•Why would you come to Disney World in the summer and not expect rain. Always be prepared for rain in Disney World in the summer time.
•Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland looks like my grandma's house.
•Whoever takes care of the tree's, grass and plants in Disney World do an amazing job. It has to be a big team to keep everything so amazing. My question has always been when do they take care of all of the greenery and how much of it is fake.I've never seen anyone cutting the grass.
•People will never learn to keep their valuables with them or in a safe place in Disney World. Unguarded strollers with valuables in them are constantly left all over the park. It's like a thieves dream and a security guards nightmare.
•People will get soaked from the summer rain and they have already been sweating from the summer heat, then they just walk around wet and funky all day. These are the people you have to stand close to in line for an hour to get on a ride.
•Disney World streets and sidewalks looked really slippery but I've never seen a wet floor sign or any kind of slippery when wet warning signs. I also have never seen anyone slip. Disney World has some kind of slip proof technology. I've seen many people running through the rain but never seen anyone fall. I don't want to see any fall. I don't like to see anyone get injured.
•Disney World is crowded in the sun and the rain.
•I know I'm a fan, but I can't see how anyone could not think Disney World is an amazing place,
• I remember the carousel being the meet up spot when we went to the amusement Park. My family called it the "Hoppy Horses"
•The Music around Disney World as you walk around outside and inside makes it more magical.
No comments:
Post a Comment